Saturday, December 8, 2007

What happen last month.

Since I haven't wrote anything for one whole month, I thought I would do a overall view on what happen last month.


Well the first thing that comes to mind was the wedding of a classmate back in High School.As always, the photos are somewhere out there and I will probable get in sometime soon. Anyway, I was pretty surprise that I was invited cause it's been a while .But thank you very much for including me in the list and I shall remember this always.



Then came another wedding announcement .This time, it was from a relative and it's gonna be held today at Kuala Lumpur. What is this, the season of marriage? I getting concern with all these issue, maybe I need to hang out more with more single people. Haha :P



There was quite a number of event going on and I was glad that I attended some, like the most Project Bazooka nights.Can't recall whether I watched any movies recently. But I am hoping to catch " I Am Legend" and the "Golden Compass."



I have also been spending too much time on facebook.I consider this and sleeping as the two things that I excel very well.Consider this, that social network website has been around in the beginning of this year and it has made all if not most of us into junkies. It dangerous I say.



I hope I will never have to stop using it..

No comments: