Monday, March 3, 2008

back to studying life.

Wow it has been ages since I wrote anything here on this blog. Well it looks like I gonna have more free time now since I quit my job to go back to full time.Nuts I am doing this over again. I getting tired of this. But I know what I do it for the better and I will have to make it no matter what.



I have realised that I have now have this big void that has been present in my daily life which was the absents of work. I know find it hard to believe that I have live like this previously as a student.



I guess that when I get older I become more aware of the progress of my life and other people lives as well.



Time to make things happen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

John Stephen Akhwari from Tanzania, in October 20, 1968, at the Olympics, with injured leg due to a fall and was bloodied and crudely bandaged, finish his final lap of the race.

He said,
"My country did
not send me 7,000 miles to start the race. They sent me
7,000 miles to finish it."

Keep pressing on, despite
difficulties and hardships, persevere to finish the race!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Uncle Jaunty! Finish the race and be done with it :) Crossing a raging river successfully is always better than standing back in fear and not knowing whether or not you'll make it.

Hmm... full-time student already... no wonder got so much time to disturb other people and put comments in other people's Wastebook photos... Bacer buku. Jangan main-main!

speakeasy said...

Thanks for the encouragement! :-)