Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Communication

I been meaning to write about this for a while but it just never materialised until pretty much today. Well here goes.



Most recently I have come upon an incident regarding communication between people. You know how it is when sometimes there are some people that appear not to be interested in talking to you and pretty much give you less attention then they would show to a complete stranger?




Well I of course have experienced this. But wait, that not what this post is about. The reason why I am writing this post is that I myself might have been guilty in perpetrating such behaviour. Not that it was intentional, it is just that when I reflected back on the incident, I realised that I might have treated the person rather shabbily and that I should have taken more of an effort in dealing with this matter.




I know that not everyone gonna take that step in making and showing more effort but I guess I should have done so. It worth a try .After all actions do speak louder than words.

No comments: