Friday, April 11, 2008

So it finally happen

We knew it was coming.Just didn't know the date and time.


Just wondering then,as time progresses there will be bound to be more of these events.


But I always wondered,


When the time comes will I be ready for it?


Based on my track record I can see that it not gonna happen anything soon.


There are so many thing do to, so many things to go through.


And yet when the time comes will I be ready for it?


Congrats to the both of you. :)


God bless you always.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey bro, yup yup, congrats to them =D
Am so happy for them.
your time will come, just continue to rest upon the Lord ya!!!
Cheers!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my. I thought you were referring to the end of the world at first.

speakeasy said...

Haha. Kinda sound like it. really have to blog about more relevant less depressing stuff