Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wow 3 months and counting. That how long I have not post anything on this page. I really should be reprimanded for neglecting this blog for so long.But I have reasons for why I didn't blog since April.


First it was the examination which are thankfully over. Then we have the incredible Internet connection that keep this country running. It is beyond slow and amazingly still works considering the facts that I am blogging right now using their service. To the provider please upgrade your service!!



Facebook also let me to being lazy to blog. The lack of usage of grey matter and the addictiveness of this website far overweight the need for me to blog. Damn getting lazy and stupid.


But I guess I should blog more often as it exercises the usage of my language and allows my non utelized brain to be stimulated.Haha.


Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah!!!
JOHN finally blogging again!!!
yeah!!! =D

speakeasy said...

Haha yeahlor getting lazy and complecent.

What to do lazy to think what to write. Any suggestions?