Friday, January 16, 2009

I was just thinking recently about an issue that has always been swimming in my mind .Due to a comment by another person, it just made me think harder.


The comment was:


Why is it so hard for guys to make friends and hang out together?



So the thought that was running in my mind is : Yeah that's true.Way too true. It's so much easier for girls to bond and potentially hang out together. Not so for guys.



So at the risk of sounding rather lame,I am thinking that we men should make more of an effort to get to know each other.It's not easy.In my most cynical point of thinking I reckon that girls don't really need us guys in a friendship as much as they would rely on their female friends and guys don't really need guys as much as well .



So does this mean that guys are doomed to fail in this area and we will never be able to form meaningfully friendships with other guys?What happen to the friendships like in band of brothers ? Still need your football kaki sessions to create some friendship?Do we need to join some military outfit just to form some kind of friendship with other men?It should be way easier for friendships to form.



Come on guys, stop focusing your attention on females only.Caused the truth at the end of the day is that if we don't help ourself we risk alienating ourself from other men.

No comments: