Thursday, August 30, 2007

Last night

Was amazing. The amount of talent that we have in Malaysia is unbelievable. I guessing that no matter where you are in the world, there is bound to be talent, it is just a matter of finding it and polishing it. And I think we are doing just fine with this kind of events...

There were group dances and a violinist that performed yesterday. But what strike me the most was this particular guy that performed an acoustic version of classical gas.The dude was unbelievable. I mean I have seen people perform amazing feats using the other musical instruments but the guitar? That's just new.

Don't get me wrong, I think everyone can perform well using any musical instrument even the triangle for crying out loud but it is just that it is just so rare that you can find someone who can play the guitar that way.Cheers mate. All the best to you...

This is a clip of the song he played.Enjoy..




No comments: