Friday, August 10, 2007

The trip to Tioman,Day 4

The final day already.Wow has it really been 4 days already?


Well we were going to leave at 12.00 so I thought maybe we should just walk the beach for the last time. The beach is a great place to reflect on things. I know it is stereotype but true. I mean you can't do it on the mountain-too windy. The desert -too hot. The ocean-too wet. Maybe the jungle. Anyways it has always been a good place to sit back and relax.

Now my friends have other plans on their minds. You know how it is when an oppournity arises and you want to do something crazy? Well this dude decide this was the time when he attempted to jump down the pier so the ground for the sake of it. I think it has something to do with spending too much time under the sun and that fried his brains I think.


This is him contemplating should I or should I not...





After encouragement from me( yes I am evil, muahaha), he takes the leap of faith..






And lands with a spat...



No worries, he is ok only that he promises that he will never do it again....





Oh well it has been a great holiday...





Tioman is a good place to visit..





The image of the beach that will always remain in my mind..




Till we meet again....




The end..

No comments: