Friday, August 10, 2007

The trip to Tioman,Day 3

Wow day 3 already..
Yeah after breakfast, we decided to go for a bit a jungle tracking. We headed to the trail behind our chalet and this lead us to a waterfall. It was rather small there was nothing much to see. So we just head back to where we came from. A few pictures of our walk..


Really sorry, my hands were just tired from all that swimming .






Here is the picture of the waterfall.


Well the walk was worth it though. We manage to see plenty of monitor lizards. These creatures look fearsome and I made sure I was in a safe range when I snap these photos..


Big




Bigger



Biggest!!!!!



I remember watching those B grade movies about vicious Komodo dragons and well you get the idea.



Anyways, we decided to buy some stuff and the convience shop on the island is quite well equip. The prices are not bad at all considering the cost of transportation but then again it is a Duty free island.Well they should keep the whole Malaysia duty free..




The shop.

So after buying some stuff, we headed for lunch at some restaurant.

Notice the Black and White picture. I was messing around with my camera and this was the result.




I order keropok lekor and maggi mee goreng.

Keropok Lekor



Maggi Mee Goreng.



I didn't have desert but the others did. And this is what they had.

Ais kacang..

Ais Syrup Ball. Haha. Yeah all of these tasted great and was prices reasonably too. Congratulations to the Tourism Board for keeping the prices competitive.


After lunch, we did the beach again( Yes I am afraid that what we did for the entire trip) and played Frisbee.

Swimming and snorkeling.






The Frisbee and the ball being tossed together.





While the rest were doing their stuff, I went around taking photographs.








Shade..






I was here...




Footprints..


So after the day had ended, we we tired but glad. But due to intense exposure to the sun, this is the result..


Well I guess it was worth it wasn't it?

End of day 3...

No comments: