Thursday, April 19, 2007

A confession/ funny exprience

I have a confession to make.I should be somewhere else at this point in time but my fickle mind decides that it is best for me to stay put and get on with what I have to do. Now I am not sure whether this includes blogging but it sure addictive at the moment.

Anyway, not to long ago, I had an encounter with a friend of mine which resulted in a barrage of wisea@@ comments.It when something like this:-

I was standing in front of a stall selling siew pau and cakes at a coffee shop.This dude, whom I shall name X comes up with his GF who I shall name Y.

X: Hei John, admiring the siew pau?
Me:No lah, just standing around waiting for a friend to buy something.But if you would be so kind, could you buy me one?
X:Haha, I am not a charitable organisation.
Me: :-)

Anyway, as I enter the lift to head back to class, X and Y also enters the lift. For fun and laughter, X dangles a freshly baked siew pau that he bought from the aunty in front of me.

Me(Saying jokingly):You know, if Y wasn't here things would be a bit different..
X: Yeah, who knows you could have started it and I would finish it.

Me:!!!! Arggh!!!!

X:1
John:0

This ain't the end of it,X there will be more encounters and I SHALL PREVAIL>MUahhaha.

No comments: