Monday, April 16, 2007

My first entry!!

This is it, I have finally convinced myself that I should do this and without constant pestering from my peeps this post would not have materialised. I would like to extend my gratitude to these people for making me realised the importance of keeping an online record of what I will and have been doing all this time.Maybe with some luck and plenty of publicity, some scout from a publishing house would "stumble" on this page and would award me with a big fat publishing contract.Maybe...

Anyhow the process of setting up this blog wasn't so straightforward as I thought it would be. In fact this is how it happen...

  1. First, I had to set up a Google e-mail account.Being a sole longtime user of another e-mail account provider, the sense of reluctant in setting up another crop up.
  2. Then came all the editing eg naming your blog page.
  3. This was followed by adjusting the settings where among others I had to choose the level of access by other user both from and out of blogspot, the level of comments that can appear on the page and the adjustments to the archive frequency.
  4. The blog has been created.
  5. Then comes the posting which arguably takes up the chunk of the process.
  6. Now I was going to post some pics which I painstakingly took but due to some technical problems, the process of uploading my pics to the com just didn't happen.I'm furious when things don't work for no particular reason.It just greatly annoys me.Anyway I hope to get this pics post up sometime soon.
  7. Right with that I have my first proper entry.

Yeah man.I hope this will be a beginning of a long line of entry that will make a difference.Somewhere down the line, my kids would be able to say "Daddy is so cool" Opsss ;-0.Anyway time to log out, got to get back to study.... :-)

1 comment:

Kay Jin said...

well done well done.. and welcome to the blogsphere =)