Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Waking up early...

Now since I have committed myself to studies, I have discovered that I am unable to do a few things. One of these would be the ability to wake up on time.Somehow, no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to get myself to wake up at a particular designated time.Supposedly I am planning to wake up at 08.00, I would then wake up at 10.00.Any ideas on how to solve this?Maybe I just sleep too late...Maybe the solution lies me having a committed sleeping time....
I need more time to do more things...

Anyhow, another issue which I notice is balancing life with studies. It not that I didn't have this problem before, it is just that I am doing a lot more things this year compared to last year.It is not that I am complaining or anything life is sure more meaningful and fun compared to last year.Thanks to you all for making this happen.

The last issue would the the amount and the intensity of the workload that I have to cover.Which I would considered this issue manageable, it ain't taking away the fact that there is so much to do and read that I might just manage to short circuit my brain once this is over. Going postal does seem possible eh? Haha.

Anyway, that pretty much what I got on my mind right now.

Later.

3 comments:

kraze_mic said...

Hey hey...didn't even do any publicity...anyway, waking up early is certainly a dread. That's why I rather sleep late, and waking up just in time for my next 'appointment' or whatsoever.

Take care, kayz bro?

Kay Jin said...

Haha.. eh give some credit to John.. he doesnt even do publicity and you already know his blog =P

yeah bro, I TOTALLY understand how you are going through, a similar post like yours will come out at my blog too i reckon =)

speakeasy said...

Thanks guys. Mich, I hope ya exam is going well.Jin man,no plagarising,k haha. I hope to read more funny and humorous posts from you guys.