Thursday, September 27, 2007

HALO 3

This is how the world ends....

The voice of CORTANA rings in space and time and the final battle for earth and humantiy is being fought right in our doorstep. It wasn't suppose to be like this but this is what happen. The storyline itself is far better then some movie scpricts and there is thought that they are gonna make a movie out of it. I gonna be there first to watch it.


The game itself is great and some @@@@@ had all the time in the world to post Clips from the game on Youtube. Well here they are...












Now can someone please get me a Xbox 360 please? I will be your slave for life.Haha.Just kidding. Well I hope to play the game in the future.Good job BUNGIE.I gonna miss Master Chief and I gonna look forward to the movie.

2 comments:

kraze_mic said...

i finally get to see you updating your blog...=)

speakeasy said...

Hey there. Yeah it was a pretty rough and long week. Thanks for visiting and leaving comments. I will do the same.Cheers.