Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Project Starscream..

Ok so this is a bit backdated but nevertheless I only have been able to find time to blog about this now. So yeah here goes.





For those who didn't know each cluster for Emerge is required to create a mascot and in our case it was Starscream. Now you might be wondering what is all this about. Well here you are ..









Yeah I know it is possible to build a transformers and this is what we sent out to do. In 5 nights non stop we manage to create it.Here are the pics..






These are the initial drawing..





The pic..



Initial sketches





Right then so then comes the hard part. It was backbreaking work and plenty of patience and concentration is needed.Here are some pics..


The shoulder..





The legs..




The afterburners



The mainframe and the legs


The guns being made..









The main body being decorated and the cockpit shifter being put in place.












The main cockpit in place and the ready for a mock test. Yup it passed.



The after burners and the torso area together with the hands..





The breastplate..








The body is being coloured..








The facemask being made..




Well I can't show you the end result because I didn't manage to take any photos of it when it was being presented. Dang. But I am glad to say that we won and that made we soo happy. All the hard work paid off.I am soo glad that I had the change to do this and I hope to get involved in another crazy project in the future. Thanks guys.It was a pleasure working with you guys.

No comments: