Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The things is..

Now have you tried sitting or camping at a particular spot for long periods of time. What I mean is that you are not to move or go anywhere else for more then half and hour other then being rooted at the same spot.


Now that I doing this job, I find myself doing just that and I can say that it is amazing how many people I see. Like from yesterday, I manage to spot 2 old friends, my pastor, 4 buddies, one classmate and a lot of random people that I do not know.Not to mention this permanent spot that seems to appear on a particular part of my body...


So anyways it makes me think that KL ain't that big and that there are the usual hangouts that everyone goes to. I thinking that if you spend more time on the road, you are bound to meet someone you know.It is just that most of the time people(or at least me) are either cooped up at home or in the office.


So from today onwards, I will be going out and hanging out more often. So there.


1 comment:

Serena Lim said...

Glad you're enjoying while waiting for the big day =D
Keep blogging man!!!