Monday, September 3, 2007

What a week.

So it is back to work after the long weekend.Now I am thinking that this is gonna be strange that after such a long weekend of partying and fun that everything has to return back to normal. I mean I know that everyone gonna know this ,it is just that after such a long week it is bound to affect everyone in a way.


Well a friend left for good, he went back to Penang.This is the 4 person from W16 that has to relocate to another place.We are getting smaller..


Another friend and her boyfriend got involved in 3 whole days of Emerge, attended service on Saturday and on that night itself headed to Singapore on bus for a friend convo and returned on Kl on the wee hours on Monday only to head to work on the morning itself. Respect.


Other when to Putrajaya for the fireworks and to Genting for G and R.(Gambling and Relaxation)


As for me well these past few days just flew by.I just sent out a resume, hope to get a reply soon.Meanwhile I'm gonna check out iTunes and the magical world of podcasts.Later.

No comments: