Saturday, September 1, 2007

It has come to an end...

I mean emerge that is. So after 3 whole days of organising and performance, the Emerge 2007 conference has finally come to an end.You know I am glad that it ended well.The truth be told, I was a bit worried in the beginning of the month that the event wasn't gonna be exciting as last year.


But I guess what? I glad I was wrong this time. I gonna say that it has improve and that there is so much room and opportunity to be made and discovered.


I was gonna post some photos but somehow I could never get myself to take photos. I brought a camera but I didn't used it.Oh well that is why it is great to have friends who will supply me photos of the events. I promise I will post it up ASAP once I get the photos.


A night to remember...

No comments: