Tuesday, October 9, 2007

5 days

That would be the last time I actually posted something on this blog.I could post something in between those days but I was too preoccupied.Actually this is not a big deal and heck I don't think that this post is actually worth writing about. It is just that I tend to treat log posts like something of a routine.This mean that if I don't write something, the day would feel incomplete.



Anyway,a couple of changes since the last post. I got myself a job but it wasn't something that I expect.But I gonna do it for a while and apply for other things.Lets see what the future holds.



I can't fix the shoutout problem. There still is a broken link in the shoutout.




Also there were plenty of outstanding things that I completed.Wow all this in 5 days.


No comments: