Monday, October 29, 2007

Another trip on the same week.

No I am not kidding you. I went up to another highlands this time.Cameron Highlands to be exact. This must be the most whacked weekend that I ever went thru. I mean after a exhausting 5 days I continued on a extended holiday. But it was worth it too.


This time, I went with a bunch of friends that I have known since High School. (You guys rock). We had planned this trip for about 3 weeks now and we brought up cooking utesils for a steamboat dinner.



Boy was it worth it. There was a lot of things that you should do in a lifetime and having steamboat in the mountaintop is one of them. I mean the cool air( Now I know I said I miss the fresh cool air in the last post, but pls ignore that sentence) ,good food and company was enough to make me forget about KL,(gasps of Horror)at least for a while.( sighs of relieve)



Anyway we only spend like 1 day on top and the next day we went back to KL.I don't have pics of that event but I shall try to post them up soon.


No comments: