Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Wow

If there is one thing I am good at, that would be remembering irrelevant things that no one usually remembers. That means recalling things that has happen for the moment and may be deemed insignificant the next time.



Sometimes people ask me how I do that.Well to be honest it just appears in my mind.Usually it is random stuff that appears and I usually don't attempt to recall it in the first place.Maybe it has got to do with something I saw or heard that triggered the memory in the first place.Anyway, to demonstrate what I mean, last night I was just chilling when this came to mind. Now notice how random the song is.In fact I don't think that anyone I know actively remembers in. It would probably come to mind when you hear and see it .This is what I mean.








Brings back memories... :-)

No comments: