Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Right then

Now this blog has not been updated for a week. I was out of KL for about close to week and as such, was unable to gain any form of internet access to write something.



Anyhow, these days I seem to be unable to write anything that would be deem interesting of sorts. It appears that the longer I blog, the less interesting I become. Now I think this should not be the case and as such it should be the other way around where the longer I blog, the more skilled and exciting I should be.



Alas, all the juices of creativity have all but dried up and I shall need fresh inspiration to propel myself to the levels of marvellous that I once occupied.But I shall not give up and dwell in this hole of despair but rather find conform in the fact that I have not given up hope.




Now if you will excuse me, I have things to do..

2 comments:

Serena Lim said...

lol... all dried up? talk about something interesting le, your thoughts, your life, random things that seem not to be in place...

speakeasy said...

Yeah I just got fresh inspiration.I gonna start writing,can't wait