Monday, October 29, 2007

Haircut

So I am due for a haircut and I was just wondering where I should get my hair cut. Now I am the kind of person who practises brand loyalty meaning I usually go to the same person or use the same product for a long period of time.However in this case, I was just wondering whether I should make a slight change in my life and yes I did. I glad I did cause I just discovered a really good place to cut hair.



In case you guys miss out on it, it's called X-cut. It's been around for quite a while and there are many outlets in KL. They have this system where they charge a flat fee of Rm15 for a haircut and there is an option to purchase additional hair styling prodcuts for a price which is cheap too.



Well the service is great, the atmosphere is pleasant and there is a lot of styles that you can explore. I really wanna post pics of this place but I can't due to :-

1) I didn't have camera at that time.
2) Have to upload the pics
3) Have to edit the photos.
4)Have to store the photos and lastly
5)Don't have camera.



Now if you think all this sounds like pure laziness, it is. I really should make more effort to blog with more photos. But then again, at least I am writing something.



I say on one step at a time would be the case...

No comments: