Monday, May 7, 2007

Coincidence..

Now it just so happen that during break after class today,I was taking my lunch with Kay Jin when this dude greeted Kay Jin and me.Fine.So we have this good conversation going when I discover that he is related to a member of my cell group.

Right then I discover that he studies in the same class that I do.Even better, he knows most of the people that I know.And I don't know him.

Now,how is it that all these facts present itself in accordingly seems to intrigue me.Granted I could have miss him out but 3 coincidental facts in one day at the same time?

I am losing it I am telling you...

PS: Law students please take note:
Can you admit these issue under S.6 of the Evidence Act or would Common Law Res Gestae be more appropriate?I just can't decide,haha.

No comments: