Friday, May 4, 2007

Macaroni & Cheese.

Now I am certain that most of us growing up watching American programs have heard about Macaroni & Cheese at one point or another.It just so happen that while shopping at the local convience store I manage to buy one of these.

Yup, it the one and only Kraft Macaroni & Cheese.I had to try it.So I purchased it,brought it home.The other ingredients used to prepare this meal include milk and butter.


Right then. The said preparations are as follows:



1.Boil some water.

2.When the water is boiled, put the macaroni in and simmer for 7-8 minutes or till it is soft.



3.Once the macaroni is boiled,drain the water and return to the pan.



4.Then add some butter into the macaroni.




5.In goes the milk.


6.Then the all important pasta mix is to be added.

7.Put to boil and stir all the mixtures till it is mixed properly.
8.Once this is done,serve ...







Yeah it was great.I mean how can you go wrong with cheese and macaroni. I finish it clean.The prove? Here you go.


I look forward to preparing and eating this meal again in the near future.Or better yet, would any one of you be so kind as to prepare this for me. I would be most obliged..

No comments: