Thursday, May 3, 2007

MU losing 3-0?

Now first and foremost,let me make myself clear,I am not a MU fan. It just so happen that this was one of the last matches that was going to be played, so I thought why not,it is only gonna cost me to sacrifice my sleep and lose couple of brain cells in the process.Duh!!

So anyway, I started watching at about 02.30 when the game kicked off and sure enough, goals were scored by Kaka and Seedorf.In the 2nd half, Gilardino scored another goal making it 3-0.Now united had a couple of chances of level the scored but somehow they just didn't manage to capitalised on these chances.

I would also like to comment on the lack of organisation on Man U part especially on the part of it's defence.It was sloppy,how is it that the AC Milan players manage to find themselves in the penalty box without encountering any resistance many of a times in the game.So MU has it self to blame,too many mistakes and wasted opportunities.

Well,I hope Liverpool was watching this game very closely and make the necessary preparation to face AC Milan.I wanna see the repeat of 2005, where Liverpool staged the greatest comeback in the history of football.Let the whole stadium in Athens be covered in a sea of RED.


This is why I watch football...

PS: I am not a Liverpool fan either... :-)



No comments: