Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Eating fast food...

Now have you people eaten fast food during weird hours of the day? And I mean at times were most people are not awake or already fast asleep.Now I had the privilege of doing so recently at like 02.00.Boy was it quiet at that time,seems strange there was no one around. :-)

Anyway, I hear that you can get breakfast really early now at fast food restaurants something like 04.00.Wow sure gives a whole new meaning to the word bangun pagi.I see it this way,kids would be motivated to get up early to go to school.Sure wish I had the opportunity last time...

2 comments:

kraze_mic said...

There was a time I waited till the breakfast menu was out, somewhere around 4am++ too... Had the "music" from the mosque to accompany me during my hearty breakfast.

speakeasy said...

You eating breakfast at 04.00? Wow respect...