Tuesday, June 5, 2007

5 month already...

Wow it has been 5 months since I stop working and went back to classes. Man time sure flies.I can still remember the beginning of the year and now and already half of the year has gone by.

Now I am sure that most of you people feel that as we get older time passes a lot quicker.It feels like someone increased the speed of the treadmill that I am running on.I have theories on why.It could be that as we get older there are more things to do,more people to communicate with,more planning and so on.So basically there is a whole lot more things to do in a day compared to the younger days.

So as such,one should value time more and make the best of it. Dang I am sounding like a Confucius philosopher.

2 comments:

kraze_mic said...

Go make yourself feel younger...! Hang out with me...hahahhaha. I'm actually pretty old myself too.

speakeasy said...

Hei good idea.Maybe I will just start hanging out with older people.The thing is that if I hang out with younger people, people might start to think that I am their elder brother, boyfriend or worse Father!!