Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Prank calls..

Now I am sure that when you people were young,you have or at least attempted to make prank phone calls.C'mon I talking to you reading this post.999 calls, calls to the pizza delivery company(before they had trace systems), calls to the taxi service and so on.

Being the good boy that I was, I could not imagine doing something like that. :p
Anyway ,I just so happen that to notice that these days,kids aren't really into making prank calls.I could be wrong but that not what my younger cousins are doing.They are more interested in playing video games and watching satellite TV.

So anyway,do you guys have any memorable prank calls that you have placed or heard?I read one and it sounds like this:

Caller:Hello
Recipient:Hello
Caller:Is your fridge running?
Recipient:Yes,who is this?
Caller:It doesn't matter better go and catch it before it runs away...

;p

!!doink!!
Anyway, to you kids out there reading this, DO NOT TRY OR EVEN THINK OF PLACING PRANK CALLS. It is annoying,wrong and totally outdated it being a 20th century practice.Right gtg.Gonna leave you with a prank calls by the kid who never grew up, no not the one which flies around but the one in a dysfunctional family.You got to turn up the volume a bit in the beginning,cause it is a wee bit hard to hear.Thanks







No comments: