Thursday, June 14, 2007

Eureka


Now I sure you are wondering what on earth is this? It is a rather new series that has premier in the US for a season now and the 2nd season would be premiering on 10.07.2007 in the US on the Sci Fi channel.(www.SciFi.com) It is basically a series that focuses on the daily lives of the townsfolk, think Gilmore Girls and Smallville, but unlike the previous 2, the show has a more balance approached towards it 's characters interaction rather then the usual relationships that you get on TV where there is a way bit more focus on the main characters.
I manage to catch a few episodes till recently and then I got busy.But I am planning to catch up with the series one way or another.Man like I used to say,those American can really think of ideas that will literally blow your mind. Why can we be more like them in terms of creativity?

No comments: