Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sleep deprieved and mentally affected.

The inability of me to sleep has resulted in the me unable to be effective.It is like my mind purposely finds reasons not to allow me to sleep and it there isn't any, it just doesn't allow me to sleep anyway!!

I can't remember the last time I knocked off before 00.00.Oh wait I remember now, it was in high school.Back then I couldn't afford to be late and unless I wanted to play commando with the disipline masters and his EVIL minions/followers(prefects),sleep was a viable option.Besides, back then we didn't had ASTRO, Internet was at it infancy and there was LESS things to study!!

Anyway, the results of having lack of sleep would be the inability to remember and focusing on things, dozing off periodically,strategizing and pretty much doing everything a million times slower.Not to mention the a colossal challange to stay awake during Saturday service.

Yes, I should change my sleeping habits before it changes me..

No comments: